1. Mero A. Leucine Supplementation and Intensive Training. Sports Medicine. 1999. Jun;27(6):347-358.
2. Mourier A. Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. International Journal of Sports Medicine. 1997. Jan;18(1):47-55.
3. Tang F. Influence of branched-chain amino acid supplementation on urinary protein metabolite concentrations after swimming. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2006. 25(3):188-194.
4. Blomstrand E. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. Journal of Nutrition. 2006. 136(1 Suppl):269S-273S.
5. Kimball S. New functions for amino acids: effects on gene transcription and translation. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2006. 83(2):500S-507S.
6. Matthews D. Observations of branched-chain amino acid administration in humans. Journal of Nutrition. 2005. 135:1580S-1584S.
7. Lynch C. Potential role of leucine metabolism in the leucine-signaling pathway involving mTOR. American Journal of Physiology. 2003. 285:E854-E863.
8. Calder P. Branched-chain amino acids and immunity. Journal of Nutrition. 2006. 136(1 Suppl):288S-293S.
9. Bassit R. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and the immune response of long-distance athletes. Journal of Nutrition. 2002. 18(5):376-379.
10. Bassit R. The effect of BCAA supplementation upon the immune response of triathletes. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2000. 32(7):1214-1219.
11. Waithe W. Protein synthesis in stimulated lymphocytes. II. Amino acid requirements. Cellular Immunology. 1975. 17:323-334.
12. Dauphinais C. PHA stimulation of human lymphocytes during amino acid deprivation. Protein, RNA and DNA synthesis. Journals of Cellular Physiology. 1977. 91:357-367.
13. Chuang J. Modulation of human lymphocyte proliferation by amino acids. Clin Exp Immunology. 1990. 81:173-176.
Enter your email here
We hate spam, too, and will never sell or rent your email address. You can unsubscribe anytime.
We are a GMP Rated facility, so what we say is in the bottle is really IN the bottle. Sure, it's extremely difficult to get certified, but we feel the extra effort is worth it. Don't you agree?